New Booking Page
This page is to help direct both Members and Green Fee Players to the appropriate page for booking tee times on-line. We utilize a seperate booking engine for each catagory so please click on the appropriate box below to proceed to the booking area for you.
Green Fee Players Only
The Guest Booking Engine is New and is now operational. You are now able to book for both Hidden Lake (Old & New Course) and Lowville Course with our
Best Offers Always Available on Our Own Website Booking Engine
To Proceed to Our Booking Engine Please Click Here or the Box Below
The Members Of Hidden Lake Can Continue to utilize the current booking engine they have been using with no change what so ever.
To Proceed to Our Members Booking Engine Please Click Here or the Box Below
Booking A Tee Time On-Line - Open Book Booking Engine
The following is a detailed explanation on the ease in booking a tee time on-line for both The Hidden Lake and Lowville Golf Courses as well as a step by step explanation.
1. Go to the booking engine by clicking on the appropriate tee time booking button on the right side of the website. This will take you to the Book A Tee Time Page
2. Select the golf course you wish to play - Hidden Lake (Old or New) or Lowville Or All
3. Select the first date you wish to play and then below click the number of days in a row you wish to book. (Note: Our system allows you to book for multiple days with one booking by selecting subsequent days with the number of days button)
4. Select the number of golfers in your group
5. Select the regular button on the type of players option
6. On the list following, check the approximate time of day you wish to play - early morning, mid morning, mid day or afternoon. (Note: There is a drop down box under each category to be able to choose a more specific time if desired.
Please Note: Our system is set up to give you available times based on 1/2 Hour increments Example: You choose to want to play between 10:00am and 10:30am as a twosome. The system will search the available times and will book you with another twosome if there is one available and if not it will always book the closest time available to the top of the hour. Based on 9 minute tee time intervals the available times would be 10:03am, 10:12am, 10:21 and 10:30. The system will always book the first open time from 10:03 onward based on availability and the number of players.
7. If you have a promotional code you may enter it in the box at the bottom of the page. (Note: The promotional code is designed to take you to a specific booking page, special or promotion that may be currently running).
8. Please Click Continue and it will take you to the Search Results Page with a variety of different 1/2 hour time slots for each day you choose as well as pricing for each one.
9. On the right side of the page, please choose Walk or Ride and you will see the price change accordingly.
10. For each day if more than one was chosen, please select your preference of course and 1/2 hour time slot by clicking on the loft side small button provided by each tee time. If you do not want any for a certain day please click on none of the above at the bottom of each day.
11. Once you have chosen the appropriate time slot on each day available you are now ready to proceed by clicking the continue button on the bottom right or start over at the bottom left if you wish to do so
12. When you click continue you will be taken to the Billing Information Page where your profile is stored. If you have already created a profile you can log into your profile which will have all your contact information stored except credit card which you must fill in to proceed with booking Note: We do not process your credit card unless you do not show up for your tee time. Payment is made at the golf course unless otherwise stated during the booking process.
13. Once you have completed all the information on the profile page including credit card info, you are now ready to proceed by pressing the continue button
14. Once you press continue you will be taken to a Checkout Confirmation Page that shows the information for you booking including total amount owed as well as the date, time slot, number of players etc. In addition you can read the policies for the club booking by clicking on the word show underlined. Once you have read the policies you click the I agree button at the bottom and press the check out key.
15. This will take you to the Reservation Summary Page which shows all the information in regards to your booking including the exact time that you have now been given. Note: If you find that any of the information is incorrect, please cancel the tee time and click "Book a new tee time" above.
16. When you click continue on this page it will take you to the Current Reservations Page which shows all of the tee times you have booked. You can review any of your times and cancel tee times from this page..